Learn how to conduct internal audits that are effective and efficient. Focus will be given to the requirements of the ISO9001-2015 standard and how to audit to ensure compliance of your organization. This class is a mixture of teaching on the requirements in the standard and practical exercise that will give actual auditing experience.
Attendees will be able to:
Requirements for Successful Completion:
- Define components of a process
- Identify the processes at your organization
- Perform a 'Process' audit
- Perform process audits and still cover each requirement of ISO9001-2015
- List components of a valid audit deficiency
- Ensure effective corrective action results from our internal audits
- Ensure that you are prepared for third party audits?
- Attendance (100%)
- Successful participation in class exercises
- 70% or above on the course test