Learn how to conduct internal audits that are effective and efficient. Focus will be given to the requirements of the ISO9001-2015 standard and how to audit to ensure compliance of your organization. This class is a mixture of teaching on the requirements in the standard and practical exercise that will give actual auditing experience.
Attendees will learn:
- Definition of a process
- How to identify the processes at your organization
- How to perform a 'Process' audit
- How to ensure I perform process audits and still cover each requirement of ISO9001-2015?
- The components of a valid audit deficiency
- How to ensure effective corrective action results from our internal audits
- How to ensure that you are prepared for third party audits?