Come to learn about the different certification programs offered by Grand Rapids Community College.
During the one hour session you will:
- Get an overview of the programs.
- Find out what kind of jobs people completing these programs get
- What different types of funding might be available.
- What you need to do to apply.
- Tour our labs, tour includes visits to the Automotive Lab, Construction Lab, and the Welding Lab. The tour does NOT include the Machine Tool/CNC Lab (located in the Applied Technology Center) or the Computer Support Lab.
If you are unable to attend the information sessions on Mondays at 10am or 3pm, please call 616-234-3800 to be connected with a Career Coach, who will gladly provide information about our programs and attempt to accommodate your schedule.