Pull Systems are a visual means of managing customer order flow between two processes based on actual demand and consumption rather than forecasting. A pull system provides a visual dynamic approach to schedule production, control inventory, improve capacity and control manufacturing costs. Best of all it is an effective tool for driving continuous improvement efforts.
- Apply principles, rules and application guidelines for kanban systems
- Develop supermarket taking into account storage locations, cautions and guidelines
- Collect data collection and conduct calculations and analysis for basic and advanced kanban systems
- Practice developing several types of kanban systems
- Describe steps to implementation and introduction into the workplace
- Describe maintaining the effectiveness of kanban systems through documentation, training and monitoring
- Basic understanding of value stream mapping and terms