This training class is intended to prepare selected individuals to perform internal audits of the quality management system to the updated IATF16949 standard. Participants will learn the skills and protocols necessary to carry out a formal assessment of the QMS based on the automotive process approach focusing on the presence of objective evidence.
Attendees will be able to:
Requirements for Successful Completion:
- Define the automotive process approach
- Identify the processes at your organization
- Perform a 'Process' audit
- Perform process audits and still cover each requirement of IATF 16949
- List components of a valid audit deficiency
- Ensure effective corrective action results from our internal audits
- Ensure that you are prepared for third party audits
- Attendance (100%)
- Successful participation in class exercises
- 70% or above on the course test
Participants taking this course with a manufacturing focus, have the opportunity to have 60% of the course cost paid for by the One Workforce Grant. For more information please contact Michael Wemmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-234-3383.