Would you like to enroll in GRCC's Certified Nurse Assistant Program?
- You must be able to work in the United States.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enroll in this program.
Here's the process:
Complete and submit the following documentation:
Completed paperwork may be submitted by mail, in person, by fax or email.
- ACT WorkKeys: Applied Math, Graphic Literacy and Workplace Documents assessments each with a Level 3 score or higher.
- Computer Competency Badges.
- GRCC Immunization Form, including supporting documentation from a healthcare source physician office, health department, etc.
GRCC Tassell MTEC
Attn: Career Coach
622 Godfrey SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
*Email is not considered secure for healthcare information transmission.
If you need assistance or have questions about any of the required information, please contact the Career Coach at GRCC's Tassell MTEC at 616-234-3800.
After you have submitted all required paperwork & enrolled you will receive your confirmation for the Mandatory Orientation held prior to the start of class from the Career Coach.