Many experienced, licensed riders use this course as a fresher and skills tune up. Topics include: braking, counter steering, turning, speed judgment, and other techniques necessary for the experienced rider to operate a motorcycle skillfully and safely. Each student must ride our training motorcycle. Motorcycle Safety Cancellation Policy
Who should take this course?
This one day course is designed for experienced
riders to become licensed and legal.
Many experienced, licensed riders use this course as a refresher and skills tune up. Students who successfully complete waive the Secretary of State riding skills test and the written test.
Required to attend classroom
- Yourself, on time. Please arrive to class 15 minutes early. You will not be allowed inside the classroom if you are late.
- Your Drivers License or Drivers Certificate
- Parental Waiver signed and notarized (only if you are under 18)
- Sack lunch & bottle of water
- Pen or Pencil
- Highlighter (any color)
Required to attend range
- Helmet (properly fitted, DOT or SNELL Rating)
- Eye protection (if you do not have a face shield)
- Full fingered gloves
- Long sleeved shirt/jacket
- Long, sturdy pants
- Boots that cover the ankle (no tennis shoes)
- Rain gear (if necessary)
- Change of clothing if it is hot or wet. Hat to protect you from the sun when not riding (optional)
Please click here to read our Frequently Asked Questions page for questions.