Range location – Farmers Insurance Grounds, 6436 Old 60th Street SE, Caledonia, MI 49316
A one-day course that complements your basic skills and helps with personal risk assessment. It includes a fast-paced classroom segment with several fun interactive activities to improve perception and hazard awareness. Range exercises enhance both basic operating skills and crash-avoidance skills. Improving your braking and cornering finesse is emphasized. The course is beneficial for riders on any type of street motorcycle. Each student must provide their own motorcycle. Sharing is not allowed. The cycle must be titled, properly registered, and display a valid license plate. Each student must provide proof of insurance and the bike must pass a T-CLOCS safety inspection.
Graduates will receive MSF national ARC completion card.
Motorcycle Safety Cancellation Policy
Who should take this course?
This one day course is designed for licensed
riders who have a cycle endorsement
to enhance their basic skills and help with personal risk assessment. Students looking to receive endorsement need to complete the Basic RiderCourse.
Required to attend:
- Yourself, on time. Please arrive to class 15 minutes early. You will not be allowed to participate if you are late.
- Your Drivers License or Drivers Certificate
- Parental Waiver signed and notarized (only if you are under 18)
- Plenty of bottled water, lunch/snacks and chair (if preferred)
- Proof of Insurance
- Motorcycle Proof of Registration
- Pen or Pencil
Required: Protective Gear
- Helmet (properly fitted, DOT or SNELL Rating)
- Eye protection (if you do not have a face shield)
- Full fingered gloves
- Long sleeved shirt/jacket
- Long, sturdy pants (No holes or cuts)
- Boots that cover the ankle (no tennis shoes)
- Rain gear (if necessary)
- Change of clothing if it is hot or wet. Hat to protect you from the sun when not riding (optional)
Please click here to read our Frequently Asked Questions page for questions.