Come to learn about the different certification programs offered by Grand Rapids Community College.
During the one hour session you will:
- Get an overview of the programs.
- Find out what kind of jobs people completing these programs get
- What different types of funding might be available.
- What you need to do to apply.
- Take a virtual tour of our labs, including the Automotive Lab, Construction Lab, Welding Lab and the Computer Support Lab. The tour does NOT include the Machine Tool/CNC Lab (located in the Applied Technology Center).
If you are unable to attend this online information session, please call 616-234-3800 to be connected with a Career Coach, who will gladly provide information about our programs and attempt to accommodate your schedule.