This course offers the following topics:
Class 1 (1.5 hours):
- Understand the privilege of leadership and the power of influence with your role.
- Identify factors that impact employee engagement.
- Effectively communicate work assignments.
Class 2 (1.5 hours):
- Positively influence your team with effective communication.
- Recall the three elements of communication.
- Explore your communication habits
Class 3 (1.5 hours):
- Apply the concepts of active listening
- Learn how to respond with empathy
- Explore opportunities to improve
Class 4 (1.5 hours):
- Explore the differences between one-way and two-way communication.
- Identify when and how feedback should be delivered to employees.
- Deliver feedback in a way that leaves employees motivated to change.
- Assess your effectiveness in providing feedback
Class 5 (1.5 hours):
- Managing Performance
- Learn how to document employee behavior and actions
- Tips for writing corrective action documentation
- Guidelines for delivering performance reviews
*Please be prepared to join this interactive course with both video and audio.*
This course is not currently scheduled. Please email us at email@example.com
for information about the next offering or if you are a business looking for customized training.