We are living in a very stressful and polarizing time.
As much as we might like to separate ‘outside life’ from workspaces, this is no longer a realistic expectation.
Supervisors and Managers are tasked with navigating difficult situations that result often result from implicit bias, cultural conditioning, and participates social location.
Participants will explore:
- The psychology and biology of implicit bias
- Understanding our social location and why that matters
- The importance of trust and positive conflict
- Normalizing conversations about bias
- Unwritten Rules and Competing Commitments
- Strategies for moving forward
This workshop will provide opportunities for self-reflection, personal awareness, problem solving and solutions to increase engagement and reduce employee turnover.