Policy Deployment guides the lean practitioner/ leader through the process of establishing and communicating the clear & compelling need to change, what to change to, and how to change together. Participants will learn to identify and improve the Critical To Quality (CTQ) human/ leader behaviors for a successful Lean Transformation. Participants will learn several simple techniques to maintain the momentum and Lead a Lean Transformation, and why many lean efforts fail.
Taking a close look at scoreboards, participants will learn the process of defining, measuring, analyzing, display, and developing an appropriate action plans for the key measures for tracking lean progress.
- Use the Shingo Prize Model and Criteria to develop a leadership plan to implement Lean.
- Identify and improve critical success factors for human/ leader behaviors during a lean transformation.
- Answer the key organizational questions of; Why do we need to change? (Competitive reality) What do we change to? (Vision) How do we change together? (Process or Policy Deployment)
- Identify and improve critical success factors for human/ leader behaviors during a lean transformation
- Create and use key performance indicators & scoreboards to analyze, monitor & motivate workgroups and/ or organizations
- Identify, document, develop and implement appropriate strategies to eliminate or reduce potential barriers & roadblocks of a lean transformation
- Establish key metrics and data collection plans that satisfy Shingo Prize Criteria, and to track the progress of a lean transformation
- Establish and use scoreboards to analyze, monitor & drive improvement